Hi, I’m Nadia!
no drama, no fuss content creation
I’m Nadia, founding member of The Steady Creative LLC.
Are you a busy entrepreneur, juggling twenty plates in the air and doing all the things? You started your business so you could follow a passion and be more in control of your schedule, but now your business is in control of you. Truth be told, you’re a little burned out and lost in all the daily stuff. Or maybe, you’re just not getting to all the daily stuff.
When I started working with small to mid-sized businesses in the insurance industry years ago, I was amazed at all the hats a business owner has to wear. And in this increasingly digital age of words, advertising, and promotion online, the number of hats in your closet has multiplied! How in the world can you be expected to manage all the content that needs to be on your website, your email newsletters, your blog, your social media channels, on and on…on top of the actual service you provide?
Understandably, you’d rather concentrate on your strengths and continue building your business. That’s where I come in! I’m ready to help you get back your time and spend it on the things you want to be doing.
We could be a good fit if:
- You need someone to take the reigns on a project and run with it. Heck, you just need someone to keep up with writing all the content you need for your website, emails, blog, social media, marketing materials, or whatever. Who knew businesses needed so many words!
- You need someone dependable who will get the job done, without unnecessary drama or constant hand-holding.
- You need someone who understands your brand, your business, and your goals…and shows this to your customers.
- You appreciate open lines of communication.
- You’re a no-fuss kind of person. You like to get down to business and move on!
- You’re a big coffee fan. Like, you’re a bit of a coffee snob. Well…I guess you don’t have to be a coffee lover, but you may be a kindred spirit if you are!
With over ten years of corporate business experience, over eight years in public service, a graduate degree in writing, and years of experience in customer service, research, blogging, and online work, I’m positive there’s a way I can help you achieve your goals and maintain your sanity. Feel free to schedule a free discovery call with me…let’s see what I can do for you!